Been a few days since I last posted, man the days are starting to run together here. Ready to come home here in about a month. Since I last posted I picked up my motorcycle from the seller in Virginia. It is a big boy bike, a Yamaha Raider which is a chopper style bike. It is heavy but well-balanced so I don't think it's any heavier than my old bike until I go to stop. I have had more than one idiot that decided to turn with no turn signal and I had to evasive maneuver to avoid a crash! Still a fun bike and it is LOUD! The aftermarket Cobra pipes look and sound beautiful and turn a lot of heads. Going down Constitution Ave (on the North side of the Capitol/National Mall) people can't help but look since I make a lot of noise! I'm sure many of you will see me riding around when I get back. I will be riding it home so that will be an adventure in itself!
At work I have just been doing a lot of the same stuff, answering calls, email, mail and faxes. Along with a few more tours since the weather has turned nice and people are coming to sight see. Many groups are out here on spring break and that means lots of kids running around. A highlight of a tour today I was able to access the Appropriations committee room that usually is look only! I have a backlog of pics that need to go up and I will work on them over the next week. I am in the final countdown now and have only 15 days left in the office! Thanks for you who are still reading this!
No comments:
Post a Comment